Saturday, September 17, 2005

cameras

Camera is a very fascinating thing invented by man. It helps one relive his fond memories. I have a camera buff from the age of 17. My first camera was a Hotshot, which uses 110 film. Next came the Kodak Kroma. This was a nice camera, even though it was cheap and not the automatic type. The pictures came out really good. I bought a Canon Camera in Antwerp which had zoom lens and even a small remote. This camera was really good. I took lots of photos in Europe, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan and many other places. Several family functions were also photographed using this camera. I had to exchange this camera for Olympus camera as the zoom barrel got spoilt. The Olympus camera is also a very good one, almost similar to the Canon camera. I have taken lots of photos with this camera also. Next on the list is my dream camera, a digital camera. This is a Sony product-DSC T1. This camera is sleek, compact and very good. I have taken several photos using this camera as well.
So this is the story of my love for camera, which may never end!

No comments: